Date(s) - 01/30/2017 - 02/14/2017
8:30 am - 1:30 am
Are you looking for a great leadership experience on campus? Do you have a passion for bringing high-quality programs to improve the student experience at Pitt? Applications for becoming a Pitt Program Council Director will be available in the Pitt Program Council Office, M30 of the William Pitt Union, on Monday, January 30. Becoming a Director is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills and contribute to the campus experience of your fellow Panthers.
If you’re interested, A Director Interest Meeting will be held on February 8th in WPU Nordy’s Place at 8:30 PM as a chance to meet with Pitt Program Council’s Executive Board and ask any questions you may have!
When considering your interest, consider the following information:
1. Applicants must be an undergraduate student (non-CGS) and have a graduation date of April 2018 or later (Director’s term extends through March 31, 2018).
2. Directors are required to have and maintain a 2.50 QPA. You are required to show your current QPA at the time of your interview.
3. All applicants will have an interview. Interviews will be from Wednesday, February 15 through Friday, February 24.
4. Applicants must intend to enroll full time at the Oakland campus for the entire 2017 – 2018 school year.
5. Applications are due by Tuesday, February 14 at 5pm.
A Pitt Program Council Director position offers a unique and rewarding experience, but also entails a serious time commitment. Committee Directors are required to:
• hold a minimum of 10 office hours per week;
• conduct regular committee meetings;
• attend our weekly Executive Board Meetings;
• participate in all major programming events.
If you have any questions regarding the application, the positions, or past Pitt Program Council events, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (412) 648-7900.