Date(s) - 02/07/2022 - 02/21/2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you looking for a great leadership experience on campus? Do you have a passion for bringing high-quality programs to improve the student experience at Pitt? Apply to be a Pitt Program Council Director for the 2022-2023 academic year! Applications will be available both as a PDF on our website and as a hard copy in the Pitt Program Council Office, M-30 of the William Pitt Union. Applications will open on Friday, February 4th and any submissions will be due in person on Monday, February 21st at 5pm. Becoming a Director is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills and contribute to the campus experience of your fellow Panthers. Applications are open for any of our 8 committees: Advertising, Arts & Film, Interest Exploration, Lecture, Public Relations, Recreation, Special Events, and Travel.
A PDF of the Application can be found Here 2022 Director Application.
When considering your interest, consider the following information:
1. Applicants must be an undergraduate student and have a graduation date of April 2023 or later (Director’s term extends through March 31, 2023).
2. Directors are required to have and maintain a 2.50 QPA. You are required to show your current QPA at the time of your interview.
3. All applicants will have an interview. Interviews will be from Tuesday, February 22 – Friday, February 25. (The sooner you hand in your application, the better chance you will have of getting your preferred interview spot!)
4. Applicants must intend to enroll full time at the Oakland campus for the entire 2022 – 2023 school year; if you will be studying abroad in the fall or spring semester, you are ineligible to apply.
A Pitt Program Council Director position offers a unique and rewarding experience, but also entails a serious time commitment. Committee Directors are required to:
• hold a minimum of 10 office hours per week;
• conduct regular committee meetings;
• attend our weekly Executive Board Meetings;
• participate in all major programming events.
If you have any general questions regarding the organization, the application/interview process, or just questions in general, you can email our Executive Board Director, Quincey Johnston, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to reach out to a specific director about their current positions, you may find their information below.
- Advertising, Megan Ackley – email@example.com
- Arts and Film, Annabeth Collis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interest Exploration, Corie Miller – email@example.com
- Lecture, Lydon Pelletier – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relations, Nick Jones – email@example.com
- Recreation, Cynthia Cheng – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events, Keely Rehman – email@example.com
- Travel, Emaya Anand – firstname.lastname@example.org